Azara Media is seeking a Graphic Designer to provide support in print and web/interactive graphic communications to the firm’s marketing and professional staff in implementing marketing and communications initiatives that support Azara Media’s vision, mission and core values, and our well-established branding initiatives.
As a member of the Azara Media team, the Graphic Designer will provide exemplary personalized service to the Marketing Department. As a member of the Marketing Department, the successful applicant will work not only with other marketing and administrative professionals, but will also work inter-departmentally within the company to support other disciplines in reaching their marketing, communications and project goals in support of the firm’s vision, mission and core values.
- Design illustrations, info-graphics, and other materials to support project efforts; engage with project technical and support teams to brainstorm graphical approaches to communicating complex ideas and processes.
- Trains relevant Azara Media team members in the creation and incorporation of superior graphics.
- Applies design and data analysis techniques to organize the presentation of data in visually innovative ways in order to make it easier to understand, insightful, and actionable by end users.
- Ensures graphics’ compliance with Azara Media's branding guidelines.
- Support Azara Media Objective Leads in incorporating graphics appropriately into their communication efforts, and to clarify concepts to inform decision makers.
- Participates in various assigned projects, including those led by Azara Media beneficiaries.
- Superior portfolio of prior work submitted as part of the application.
- 4 years of relevant professional experience.
- Outstanding aesthetic sense combined with experience applying visual design skills to serve business objectives.
- Technical fluency across the design toolkit and ability to learn new tools, systems, and approaches.
- Demonstrated experience with Adobe Creative Cloud (e.g., InDesign, Illustrator).
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Comfortable working under fixed deadline pressure in a fast-tempo environment.
- Ability to translate complex concepts, data, and text inputs into appealing, complementary visual content.
- Equally adept at working collaboratively with team-mates—at all levels of the business—and in a self-directed setting.
- Oral and written fluency in English.